Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

j00 dunno Mista H. foo?

I pity the poo foo who dunno Mista H. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*fixes John's orange juice with sugar*

If you want food, it's extra. I'm not running a restaruant. I'm running a bar. =P

I got food though. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It does. XD

Well, I have a card game to either tie for first in, or win later tonight.

Or get terribly unlucky. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

No action?

The last card laid down. When you're winning, you can lose just like that. How is that not packed with action and excitement?!

Oh wait, cause you sit down and deal cards for hours.

Nevermind. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD cause im still a wittle child who is full of hyperness and needs to move around or play sports or do something to use teh hyperness O.O
i seriously have to be doing something at all times or i go nuts,lol
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Don't kick me out of my own bar.

*kicks Spec and Kat out of bar*

Now John, let's do it.

*gets out a deck of cards*

XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top