Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

There's a HDTV in the back.

And with that, I'm off to play my Wii.

Buh bye now. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Why are you currently a BBQ Mod!? :p
I may *hoping to death* get yet another snow day tomorrow! ;shr
The forecast has ranged from 6-7 in., 4 in. of ice, 1-3 in., to 14 in. It is agreed that there will be snow starting at 1:00a.m. that will be mixed with ice. Just a matter of how much. Wish me lucks.

On a side note: North Western New York has 100+ inches of snow!!! That would be Spiffy.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
Why are you currently a BBQ Mod!? :p
I may *hoping to death* get yet another snow day tomorrow! ;shr
The forecast has ranged from 6-7 in., 4 in. of ice, 1-3 in., to 14 in. It is agreed that there will be snow starting at 1:00a.m. that will be mixed with ice. Just a matter of how much. Wish me lucks.
I'm going to change it soon. =P

And har, you're a bit lucky, aren't you? I haven't even slipped on a piece of frozen ground yet. =(
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That's a bad sign. ='(

Like teh grounds is too warm. It needs to get cold enough for the snow to stick. If it ever snows over here. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Well I grew up in a cold area so I love snow. Makes everything look clean and perdy.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O.o

It's easier to get warm in cold weather, than it is to get cold in warm weather. =P

That's why I like the cold so much.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O.o i hate being in the air conditioning in the summer time >.<
i turn it down and my mom turns it back up >.<
then i get grounded for yelling at her XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol. XD

Why do women love the heat?

I can't stand it. O.o Especially when it's really hot, and you're doing stuff outside. <.<
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cold equals teh good.

It's so freezing, then you get in j00r warm car, and it feels so awesome. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top