Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

hey i said "more chance" besides,it takes a while in teh heat before you actually dehydrate.
:p >.<

in a matter of minuets,in the cold,you could get frost bite and all sorts of icky things :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Then you just get that icky vicky hot feeling that never wants to go away.

Where in cold, you get a similar feeling, but at least that goes away when you come into contact with heat. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
i don't get an icky vicky feeling in the heat >.< i geta soothing hot feeling =D

....icky vicky...were you watchin Fairly Odd Parents?
XD
That was the point. =P

And you're certainly different than anyone over here.

Then again, humidity plus heat is like a desert over here. <.<;;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I noticed. XD

And I'm moving to Michigan, when I get the chance. Not too hot, and not too cold. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

z0mg, j00 are warm freak?

Wow, this is rare. XD

All the people I know love t3h cold.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD

I love both. There's none I have more love for. Hot and cold I mean. XD

That being said, I'm going to go Wii myself out. Zelda! XDD

Later. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Welpts. Is gots anothers SNOWs DAYS!!!! This time dark red snow with turquoise ICEs on tops. And for some strange reasons Is feels like speakings in only pluralssss. ;ble
Justs to confuses your brainssss.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yeah.

You really don't.

I kind of dropped the green food coloring to make green colored cherry wine coolers. For a mystery type of drink.

Sorry. =O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top