Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,181 Re: FFNet Bar XD well...you still influence me so theres my excuse
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,182 Re: FFNet Bar You have no excuse for being drawn into the influence. It's no different than being addicted to a drug. You just have to get away from the influence. XD
Re: FFNet Bar You have no excuse for being drawn into the influence. It's no different than being addicted to a drug. You just have to get away from the influence. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,183 Re: FFNet Bar XD i can't im addicted T_T its easier to quite at the beginning than at the end
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,184 Re: FFNet Bar True. But you can quit at anytime. XD I don't think you can. XDDD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,185 Re: FFNet Bar oh gee thanks for the encouragement XD *looks at the smiley* *starts laughing*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,186 Re: FFNet Bar See? ;a06 xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,187 Re: FFNet Bar XD im getting a headache from laughing XD *looks at the post Hydra made with the combination of smilies* XDDDDDDD
Re: FFNet Bar XD im getting a headache from laughing XD *looks at the post Hydra made with the combination of smilies* XDDDDDDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,188 Re: FFNet Bar XD Ready for a wave of ;a06 ?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,189 Re: FFNet Bar no wai man..... what are people gonna think when they read our posts tomorrow? XDDDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,190 Re: FFNet Bar That we're hyper, and immature. We're both hyper, and I'm in a not "caring for reasons" mood. XD
Re: FFNet Bar That we're hyper, and immature. We're both hyper, and I'm in a not "caring for reasons" mood. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,191 Re: FFNet Bar sounds good to me XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,192 Re: FFNet Bar Yep. XD ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 XD
Re: FFNet Bar Yep. XD ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,193 Re: FFNet Bar hey his little eye balls get REALLY BIG xDDDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,194 Re: FFNet Bar I noticed that! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 14, 2007 #1,195 Re: FFNet Bar XD creepy o.o well im gonna go. im hyper and tired at the same time=major headache,lol cya later!
Re: FFNet Bar XD creepy o.o well im gonna go. im hyper and tired at the same time=major headache,lol cya later!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,196 Re: FFNet Bar Lol, okay. Later. XD
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Feb 14, 2007 #1,197 Re: FFNet Bar *reads last 3 pages...* ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;rof ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea *is knocked out.* Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
Re: FFNet Bar *reads last 3 pages...* ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;rof ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea *is knocked out.*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 14, 2007 #1,198 Re: FFNet Bar Does your head hurt? =O
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Feb 14, 2007 #1,199 Re: FFNet Bar Yes. But my chest hurt from laughing so much during those 3 pages.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 15, 2007 #1,200 Re: FFNet Bar ^.^; hi guys *waves*