Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

You rang?! O.O'' *walks in completely naked and wet*

Why did you have to do that when I was in the middle of a shower?! =O

*grabs a table towel and wraps it around his waist*

Now, can I go finish doing what I was doing? -_-''
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yes, I called! And you came! =D


I was thinking about suicide. Then someone called Smith for me. Now I'm the happiest person in the world

I didn't think it was possible, but then I called Smith, and now I weight - 20lbs than I did some months ago!

In 3 weeks it grew 5 inches!


What were you doing?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*walks in on kat*

Coooool, a magic circle! :D

*puts on a blindfold an sits wit her* :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

good, we're now ready to start:

The march of the blind :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*is already 200 km away from the FFnet bar with blindfold still on*

Let's MAAAAAAAaARCH my brethern!

:D

*hits a tree*
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top