Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,321 Re: FFNet Bar WTF??? You scare me almost as much as blackstar
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,322 Re: FFNet Bar *hops over to Hydra and secretly dicuss0z the evil plans*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #3,323 Re: FFNet Bar O.O! Perfect! *Fufufufufufufufufufufufu*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,324 Re: FFNet Bar That looks like Funz0rz... Can I j0in???
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,325 Re: FFNet Bar *evil laugh...*choke choke* * ahem... um ya hairball--sorry bout that. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,326 Re: FFNet Bar I figures you'd get one!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,327 Re: FFNet Bar yea. i get them when im excited. XDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,328 Re: FFNet Bar Freaky...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #3,329 Re: FFNet Bar Plan into motion? *coughs up awesome* ..... I do that when I'm excited. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,330 Re: FFNet Bar *hands the planned out papers to Hydra* j00r the captain,cuz j00r a mod.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,331 Re: FFNet Bar ... SO, can I join in on the fun-fun?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,332 Re: FFNet Bar up to the captain. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #3,333 Re: FFNet Bar As long as you don't take the other side late in the mission, you can join. :3
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,334 Re: FFNet Bar OK, i'm 1337 now.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #3,335 Re: FFNet Bar SWEET. so you guys...im not like bailing on ya.. but i have homerworkz0rz >_< so i have to leave. do me a favor and,when you catch some of those asians,lock them up in back and save some for me to beat on tomorrow,okay? =D cya later!
Re: FFNet Bar SWEET. so you guys...im not like bailing on ya.. but i have homerworkz0rz >_< so i have to leave. do me a favor and,when you catch some of those asians,lock them up in back and save some for me to beat on tomorrow,okay? =D cya later!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,336 Re: FFNet Bar OOH I'll do that!!!... Fun =D BAI BAI
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #3,337 Re: FFNet Bar *drinks* We are shalt get ready, for the road ahead! XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,338 Re: FFNet Bar Yeah... We shoold wait for her.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #3,339 Re: FFNet Bar Yeah, good idea. =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #3,340 Re: FFNet Bar Yuppiez