Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

They get nickels a day.

o_O

They go to Asia/Korea, and it turns into fifty dollars. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But we hardly ever let them go home.

Until they're so American, their kids hide the fact they listen to Japanese music.

=O!

That's pretty American there. XD;

I'm a corrupt American.

*blasts Utada Hikaru*

:O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

She's not going in the sweatshop.

She's going on our stage. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Plus, we even get free clothes.

And they make the drinks! =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o.o
this bar is like....the 1337est bar of them all.

=D
i need to go get some more asians so we have waitresses.
XD
*heads towards the bar door*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Awesome!

Tell them to look at my sig sideways, scare the living hell out of them, and send them to work! ^__^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_O Umm... guys (and gal) aren't we going a little too far???

I mean the waitress is hot and all...but I don't think we're being spamtasterrific.

...especially if guest-would-be-members see this joint.

I move we let the Asians go. o.o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

The Koreans stay, for the sweatshop.

And Koda Kumi stays, 'cause she sings.

I don't mind releasing the others. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top