Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
XDD

*walks over and sits in the corner by herself*
maybe people will leave me alone if i sit here.
o_o"
June... I will never leave you alone...


...unless you're in danger o.O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I decided to finally come back but no one was here. I got FFV for the GBA. When i logged on there where over 75,000 posts unread! :eek: :eek:
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Squall Leonhart said:
I decided to finally come back but no one was here. I got FFV for the GBA. When i logged on there where over 75,000 posts unread! :eek: :eek:


Welcome back Squall Leonhart! ^ ^ Hope you come back more often (75K posts is a looooooong while back.) We could use some fresh convo in the other FF threads too.



BTW: I LOL'd at Spec's sly remark about leaving The *Shadow Kat* alone.
I think if attempted to pet *SK* I'd get this reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwdcxDVDh0&mode=related&search=

=^_^=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top