Demidevimon

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I guess I should show you guys.

I pixie drew in MS Paint and Paintshop Pro....using mouse. It hard cause my hands shakes when I try to pixie draw...but it gotten way better...I can control it better now like I'm using a pen. :p

I drew him from memory...I knoe him by hard...I forgot some parts of him in the first drawing....I was just playing around.
demidevimon.png

demidevimon-1.png


My drawing better, colors everything perfect...I just need to find where I put it and get my scanner back

This Demidevimon original
prophecy0027.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks <3

I didn't think u guys would like it.
I'm happy you do:p
 
I found it :p
demidevimonempresscrystal.jpg


My drawing version i did this back in middle school
 
Thanks, I found my old digimon fanfix cast too.
I'm upload them later, they crappy though...and I only found three. X_X

Most of the oldies I found were my Monster Warriors fanfix cast adn its like 20 kids.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top