Diablo 3

Fawkes Lament

Watermelon fruitcake
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
645
Age
32
Location
Padded room... Nice jackets, though
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Red XIV
yes, it was recently announced.

Yes, I will buy it.

What I know: it is used with the Starcraft 2 engine, which is BEAUTIFUL, environments are almost entirely destructible.

Go to the Blizzard page for it if you wanna watch the video for it. The video is simply amazing.
 
well i liked diablo 1 and 2; LOD update made the characters VERY much weaker n made me hate it

i wanna see that new game, any storyline idea?
 
If you go to diablo3.com I think it has the trailer.

As far as I know, Hell pretty much erupts on Earth during Deckard Cain's search for the 2 Evils.

I'm pretty sure at least.

well i liked diablo 1 and 2; LOD update made the characters VERY much weaker n made me hate it

i wanna see that new game, any storyline idea?

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I guess it can't be helped. I never really payed all that much attention. I just concentrated at using my Necromancer's skeletons to bash my way through all of the enemies. 35 skeletons is a pretty handy army.
 
well yush a necromancer just makes bone-men n sits back to watch the massacre 0.0

a barbarian on the other hand haz to do EVERYTHING! >.<

GAME SPOILER: i wuz a lvl 62 when i killed Diablo in hell, then i updated to LOD, it takes me almost the same effort to kill Baal in the easiest difficulty level with the same character T.T

n btw, im fully aware of its WHOLE storyline from the begining of the first game til the end of baal so u can explain further if u want

also i checked battle.net (company site) n found nothing, but i'll still look @ URL diablo3.com

edit: n how could u have 35 skeletons in the expansion version LOD???
max skeletons @ skill lvl 20 for skeletones AND mages gives a total of 8 + 8 = 16!! o.O
 
Last edited:
Hacks. Level 99=35 skelliez.

99 raise skeleton, obviously

I'm not giving spoilers because I haven't gotten too in-depth myself, really. I won't give concrete facts until I've played the game through for storyline.
 
i wanna hacks it too

i wanna enjoy the game T.T

and i cant get Diablo III yet, but i'm intrested in its storyline; especially that the prime 3 were all destroyed in LOD. I wonder if it'll be a fight agaist the rest of the evils: Belial and Azmodan >:-)
 
bah, ill just look it up @ wikipedia :p
 
I'll most likely get this one when it comes out.

I'm still a very active D2 LOD player, anyway, so D3 will just be a step up.

Edit: I hack single player when I'm bored XD

Other than that, I play online. I'm even part of a Diablo2 trading forum community.
 
Last edited:
I doubt that, frog.

Def not on the Wii. That system is too family oriented and Diablo is just too damn violent.
 
Diablo iii will only be made for Mac n windows accordin to their site and wiki too.

much like the other 2
 
"much"? Entirely!

Diablo 3 would overload the Wii, anyway. It requires a very powerful computer. It uses the SC2 engine.

bah, ill just look it up @ wikipedia :p
Look on the Diablo Wiki.

Wikipedia isn't nearly as specific.


Griever said:
Edit: I hack single player when I'm bored XD

I wouldn't DARE hack Battle.net. I don't even have a CD-Key.
 
i do, but apprantely someone hacked it :(
 
If i get it it'll be only for its gameplay, the epic storyline completely lost its plot and coolness at the end of LOD, weird ending allowing for whatver the hell u like as DIII's beginning; i've been to the blizzard site and they some kind of Diary blog for Cain in which the plot seems already screwed up, normally absolutely nothing of DIII's plot is revealed, just flashbacks of the previous 2 and some "errors" in the storyline along the way - if i remember right

The big 3 have already been defeated (too many times if storyline included), so my perfect ending to the sequence would be facing off against the last 2 of the prime evils which have never shown face in the series so far (Belial, Lord of Lies and Azmodan, Lord of Sin); way cool if Tyrael gets corrupted and you gotta fight'im too!

As for DII, the conversion is c-r-u-d, i powerlevel in the original thing up to 62 then let got of it coz it took too much time to improve, by that time I'd whoop Diablo all over Hell difficulty :p..

then came the cursed conversion; out of "carefulness" i thought I'd try the 'travincal council massacre' in nightmare difficulty but i died by the freakin first flayer i encountered on the way!!!

Now @ lvl 62 I'm only good to start at the BEGINNING of the nightmare diffculty, skills like that barbarian weapon tornado is completely useless now that it misses everything at best. And why the heck do I keep getting items as if my level is only 30 or less? too frustrating, and some bosses' combination in Hell level are irraitional, i mean what the hell is physical immune, AND magical immune! wtf, i gotta stand there and just watch it kill me.

there has been improvements in LOD, but they're not worth it; DII beats it any day
 
LoD is not impossible in Hell mode... it just requires good equipment and a well built character (and of course, some strategy). You can't solo Hell mode with only rare equipment (not very easily anyway) - you need uniques and rune words.

I play strictly single player and TCP/IP games (with my brother), and only with items I've found myself, and yet I've soloed Hell in LoD with a large variety of characters (one of them being a whirlwinding barbarian). I also play the game by clearing every single area and killing every monster - no rushing through areas or skipping areas with notoriously difficult enemies. It is certainly possible.

I haven't played classic D2 in years - only LoD ever since it was released.
 
well yeh, i guess u could get used to it if u play it long enough, i always clear entire areas too, yet last i tried in LOD i was still in act III (nightmare) barely making it through the council alive, then dying to those skeleton puppets T.T

i did try to load some hacked saves though, wuz so hilarious with everything being messed up, u could make ur own devils to fight wit j00 lol :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top