Diablo II Lod

For Baal you really want to keep your distance as a magic user, you'll know what I mean when you get there :) He doesn't have anything as deadly as that red lightning, IMO he's more tedious and annoying than difficult.
 
Well I got through the game without too much trouble. Act 5 is nowhere as bad as I thought it would be.

Baal is easier to beat than Mephisto was. In fact I had less trouble with him than Andariel . What a pathetic final boss:D.

Have just started a nightmare game and its ok so far. Blood Raven put up a bit of a struggle, but she just couldn't withstand the frozen orb in the end.
 
Yeah I agree actually, Act 5 is really easy on Normal.. and yes, Baal sucks :p I actually use Act 5 normal as a leveling field. You get very nice experience from the monsters there and they don't provide much of a challenge, so it's really easy to run around leveling a lot before going to Nightmare. I'm always level 45-48 before going on to Nightmare :)
 
See, i love this game, but to play you gotta be commited and play on a regular basis. Me however, ill start and new game and play for about a week then stop. :(
 
I play D2 in waves.. like, I'll play for 2-3 months or so, then take a couple months break, play for 2-3 months, take a couple months break, and so on. I don't lose my characters either, since I play offline :)
 
what you do is go onto the files at the beggining where you can get all the spells straight away for a new character you can also tell your cctr where to enter on the game.
 
druids are good wiv werebear and that tangled root concentrate on the attacks of the bear im sure you cant go wrong
 
try using the edit option instead of doubleposting.......
 
Cheating is boring, slimcloud. Where's the fun when there is no challenge? At least I don't see the point :)
 
lol it sucks!!! (in the backgraunds ;pang pang pang and i am so dead)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top