Diablo Sig

Raven

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
42
Age
37
Location
North Carolina
Website
raven002.proboards45.com
Occupation
none yet
RPG Name
ShadowBlitzer
I can make images with CS2!
diablo0ds.jpg

Rates Please!
 
Lol, could ya not make images with any of the others? :p

Not bad, just work on your text and it'll be a lot better.
7/10 - Something seems wrong with the text, it could probibly do wit being bigger and a different effect might help.
 
I'm not an image maker, well only the basics, and this is way, way better than anything I could come up with.

I am a diablo fan though and love the game.

So just on the basis of look and subject matter, I'd give it a 9/10 :).
 
9/10
Verry cool, but I think the font could stand out a lil bit better, no offense.
How did you get that backround? Its really cool, I've seen it at a bunch of other forums but never been able to get it myself...><
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top