johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Nov 27, 2005 #1 Diablo 2 or Starcraft tell me which is better??? I think Diablo 2 is better. tell me what you think. Last edited: Nov 27, 2005
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #2 starcraft is better.
S ShadowIsGod Freelancer Member Joined Feb 8, 2006 Messages 15 RPG Name Nagix Feb 8, 2006 #3 you can't really have a solid debate as which of the two games is better because there both of different genres but in my opion, in all honesty, they both suck warcraft is bestest
you can't really have a solid debate as which of the two games is better because there both of different genres but in my opion, in all honesty, they both suck warcraft is bestest
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Feb 8, 2006 #4 They don't suck, they're both amazing games in my opinion I'd have to pick Diablo though if I had to pick one.
They don't suck, they're both amazing games in my opinion I'd have to pick Diablo though if I had to pick one.
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 4, 2006 #5 diablo am the best but it saucks!!!