did everyone get that message

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
well,this blade dude gave me a message saying we should go to a new ff forum.who registered,i did.ut i'm still coming here though.
 
lol, I did too...I've seen it before. :D It's not exactly the best populated FF forum on the net *coughFFInsidercough*, but it looks pretty well done.
 
I really don't want to move to another one. What if something bad happen. I been to a lot of different forums before and once they get upgrade their forum or so. It not the same. All the data from the old forum is lost, as well as sometimes you might have to join the forum again.

It would be cool just want some of all the cool stuff we have here there.
 
It's called spam advertising. Whoever sent that around (I'm pretty sure I got one too) is just trying to accumulate popularity for their shitty invisionfree forum; they don't honestly believe that their site is the best on the net and you would be better off there.

I never sign up to these things. The only decent FF forums are EoFF and FFShrine anyway.
 
I got it too. I checked it out but i didn't register.

By the way, it was a vBulletin forum too but it looked crappy.
 
I didn't get that message at all.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
I never sign up to these things. The only decent FF forums are EoFF and FFShrine anyway.

FFNet > FFShrine > EoFF, jftr. Although many good members have left this site, I still like the athmosphere here better than at those two.
 
Both EoFF and FFShrine have some actual active members (even if the vast majority are morons) though, something which this forums severely lacks...
 
i don't got to that ragidy website.i only went on it the first time i got it.no website is gonna take me away from this website.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top