- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,778
- Age
- 48
- Occupation
- car sales
- RPG Name
- Leon
Is it me or does this game seem harder than final fantasy 10?
Regardless of which final fantasy I play whenever I reach a new area I make my characters fight the local enemies for at least an hour to toughen them up before moving on. I am at the section where your characters are after the awesome sphere and some of the monsters there give me a lot of grief.
Dont get me wrong I can defeat all the enemies there, its just that it seems I have to spend bloody ages trying to defeat some, not all of them.
What do you guys think?
Regardless of which final fantasy I play whenever I reach a new area I make my characters fight the local enemies for at least an hour to toughen them up before moving on. I am at the section where your characters are after the awesome sphere and some of the monsters there give me a lot of grief.
Dont get me wrong I can defeat all the enemies there, its just that it seems I have to spend bloody ages trying to defeat some, not all of them.
What do you guys think?