G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Mar 8, 2006 #1 It is very good game for me say something abaut that game.
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus Jun 13, 2006 #2 i got this game (sigh) its relly boring its my boringest game or somthing (sigh)!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 13, 2006 #3 Eh...pretty old thread, from a banned member. I'm going to have to close it then. I think I played one of these, but I don't remember which...
Eh...pretty old thread, from a banned member. I'm going to have to close it then. I think I played one of these, but I don't remember which...