Digimon

Well i don't know. I never played that game.
 
John Smith said:
*cough cough*

So you're an adult now? :D

:D

Anyway, Digimon and FF can be similar in other stuff.

For example, in Digimon, the Digimons evolve to have higher power and defence. In FF, you have GFs or Aeons, or whatever you want to call them, that give you more attack power and give you some new cool abilities =D :D
 
Last edited:
Avathar said:
How is Digimon similar to Final Fantasy?

But, then again, I couldn't judge, since I hardly remember anything from Digimon. D:

Some of these games are turn based adventure games and have similar traits to final fantasy like your stats and the elemental properties but it aint in the same league as final fantasy.

As for the t.v series I have watched the odd episode. I prefer it to pokemon. One badguy had me howling with laughter. He was a monkey that dressed as elvis and his attack was a bad elvis song impersonation.
 
dappa said:
Some of these games are turn based adventure games and have similar traits to final fantasy like your stats and the elemental properties but it aint in the same league as final fantasy.

You might have mentioned you were talking about the Digimon GAME. :P
 
It is about the series, not the game. Of course the digimon game I really want is that digital card battle.
 
Digimon was cool when i watched it back then. But dont think i could watch it again it would be to boring .
 
Ah, Digimon, the bane of the evil that is Pokemon.

Gatomon>Pikachu

I was there to watch the series since it first started...I can't even remember how old I was. XD; But up until the third season ended, the series was like a magical dream...I loved Digimon. XDDD That's all I can say. =3
 
what got me in to Degimon was the frist season, i loved it so much and i was so sad to see it end...the other seasons i didnt get in to that much. but i liked with what they did in the last season, it was very differnt from what the other seasons they have done
 
Ive got to agree i must admit that i am an obsessive pokemon fan as well. But digimon had that surreal quality to the fact that (well the 1st season did) that they had no idea what was going on and nothing made sense an Alice in Wonderland if you will.
 
Never cared much for it myself TBH. But I know a lot of people who grew up watching it. It had some sort of cult admiration to it, even if it was overshadowed by Pocket Monsters at the time.
 
Pokemon never had monsters with bouncy boobies.....

rosemon.gif


God bless you Rosemon. Yep, I still watch Digimon and Love it. Season 3 was my favorite. I've been watching the 5th season.
 
Digimon is a good anime. I enjoy that digimon because the anime Computer generated animation look very 3d and realistic. The chracters are so cute, too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top