Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

XeroFF7

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
93
Age
39
Location
Chicago Illinois thats right Chitown baby
Occupation
none,cause im going to college
this game looks bas ass herr are some kool screen shots

vincent
getimage.php


some evil lookin dude
getimage.php


cait sith
getimage.php
 
I just found out about this FF7 continueation. Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII.

Some information:
Release dates...
US=6/1/06
Europe=unknown
Japan=2/26/06
What it's about...
This one is solley about Vincient Valentine and has something to do about revenge I guess.
Other FF7 continueations...
FF7 Before Crisis
FF7 Crisis Core
FF7
FF7 Advent Children
FF7 Dirge of Cerberus
NOTE: I think this is the correct order on a FF7 timeline.

For More info. on Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII go to http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dirgeofcerberusfinalfantasyvii/news.html?sid=6143320 :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :) :D :cool: :) :p
 
I can tell you, it's certainly not the most greatest shooting game in the world.

But based off the greatness of FFVII, it does its job. Especially with all the cameos, and all around fun. It's pretty fun. =D
 
PS2 only.

I played the demo, but it should be in Blockbuster tommorow. And I plan to get it. =D
 
It' such a good game... Kinda short but thats because there are some amazing movies in it..
 
Considering it has some RPG elements(Long cutscenes, RPGish items), it does a really good job on being challenging, as well as easy to pick up. Besides the items. So many times I used a mega-potion when all I need was a potion. By accident, of course. I really like it, even if it is short. :D
 
Just got the most recent edition of game informer, DoC didn't get a very good review or second opinion. Bottom line review is 6.75, but at least that gave credit for the good points of story and imagining, and all that. the second opinion was just insulting, with one shining positive that was quickly put under a bushel so to speak. Quoting this second opinion's finale:

"As always Square's CG sequences are to die for, but not worth playing a crummy game to see."

Regardless this is still going to be one of the first games I at least play when I get a PS2.
 
dirge_of_sephiroth said:
Just got the most recent edition of game informer, DoC didn't get a very good review or second opinion. Bottom line review is 6.75, but at least that gave credit for the good points of story and imagining, and all that. the second opinion was just insulting, with one shining positive that was quickly put under a bushel so to speak. Quoting this second opinion's finale:

"As always Square's CG sequences are to die for, but not worth playing a crummy game to see."

Regardless this is still going to be one of the first games I at least play when I get a PS2.
The second reviewer score is also stupid. Comparing The Matrix to Final Fantasy. =D

The Toy Gun in Chapter 3 can be built up into Ultima Weapon. You have to make it to a certain level in Chapter 8, and it takes 250,000 gil, but it's CERTAINLY worth it. It's got 300 base damage. =D
 
My girlfriend is buying me this game.

From the reviews, it reminds me of The Hulk video game with mundane attacks and fighting the same enemies over and over.
 
I rented the game before GI reviews were out. Before the OPM review was out. And I was really satisfied. You can't let a review tell you what to do. You tell your likes and dislikes while/after playing to control the outcome of if you play it again or not. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top