Dissidia wishes
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5024.html
Well I know we're still not sure if this game is coming to outside Japan, but I'm just too eager for it so I just wanted to start a thread and speculations on the character roster.
There are so many characters I want in this game but some more than others. It would be also nice to list some desireable battle stages
1. I want the entire IX cast with the addition of Beatrix and Garland A good battle stage besides the crystal area as shown in the trailer would beAlexandria castle gates, it could be plenty destructible
2.I really couldn't care for anyone much from the VII cast, but I would say that Vincent would probably be the most fun to try out and there without a doubt be Cloud in it so there's no point in listing him or Sephiroth whom both I grow weary of. I can't think of a stage for this game
3. With the VIII cast There's no question to put Squall, Seifer, Edea, and Ultimecia in the game, Agreat stage for this game would be on the deck of the Balamb garden it would so coll fighting Seifer on the edge of the Garden while its traveling 180mph
4. Out of Final Fantasy IV There needs to be Cecil, Edge, Rosa, Kain, and of course Rydia The moon is no doubt the best place for a fight in this game, no gravity!
Speaking of Rydia I wonder if they'll put summons in the game. It would be cool to have IX's Bahamut and X's going head to head of course IX's'' win though