Dissidia Duodecim 012

rissole25

Paladin
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,046
Location
Inside Sin (Australia)
Occupation
N/A
So I'm thinking we should add a sub forum about Duodecim in the main games section, or just in Dissidia.

Anyway, pretty exciting that its coming in a couple of months.

Lightning, Kain, Tifa, Vaan, Laguna and Yuna have been confirmed so far :D
I think about two more will be added, a rep for XI (Chaos please?), and possibly Gilgamesh from V but who knows with Square Enix.

Assist thing seems pretty good, as well as this 5 v 5 tournament, and create-a-quest stuff :)
 
Not a bad idea

Edea is there too in case you haven't noticed...
 
Last edited:
Sadly, Edea is Ultimecia's 3rd costume :/ Would've been good if she was in there but she practically would've been Ulti with elemental spells like Kefka

Also what's everyone's thoughts about the World Map? Seems pretty good. OH! and the maps I believe we've seen so far are.

- Top of Palamecia (II)*
- Crystal Tower (III)
- Phantom Train (VI)*
- Prima Vista (IX)*
- Empyreal Paradox (XI)*
- Sky Fortress Bahamut (XII)
- Orphans Cradle (XIII)

Ones with a * are ones we've seen in trailer cutscenes but not officially played on yet.
 
So Prische (XI) and Gilgamesh (V) are confirmed as well :)
Gilgamesh.png

Prishe.png
 
I am excited that Tifa is going to in this and Vaan, other then that I don't care for the others. I am also happy that Bartz is having a alt of his sprite thats what I didn't like about him in the first game. I am also happy that Cecil is having his original look from his DS model :D I am mostly excited about the story mode that it will be a world map instead of the retarded chess theme. I want Garnet to be in it she is Zidane's girl or Amarant a monk from the same game. It looks like it won't happen -.-
 
I'd rather Beatrix :P

I read somewhere that Prishe and Gilgamesh are gonna be secret characters, like Shanny and Gabby in the first one. Althought that contradicts what Nomura said in an earlier interview where he said everyone would be included in the story.
 
Excited for...
Lightning, Kain, Yuna, and Gilgamesh.
A few of the new Alt's, mostly Warrior of Light's, Fighter, ftw.
Faster paced battle system, battles are supposed to last much longer given decreased damage and Wall Rushing is not near as destructive.
And Jecht's new playstyle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top