Do any one play Castlevania?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Does any like that game? And do anyone know who Mathias Conqvist is?
 
I love Castlevania. Beat Curse of Darkness the other day. And isn't Mathias the first Dracula?
 
Hydra said:
I love Castlevania. Beat Curse of Darkness the other day. And isn't Mathias the first Dracula?
Yeah he is, and I have that game as well.
 
Heh, kewl. I tried a speed run on Aria of Sorrow. And phailed....so badly. O.O
 
Hydra said:
Heh, kewl. I tried a speed run on Aria of Sorrow. And phailed....so badly. O.O
I'm buying that game next.
 
I just got hooked on them.
 
lol, my first and favorite Castlevania is still Castlevania:Legacy of Darkness for the N64.
 
I have Castlevanias I-IV, but I can only find II right now...and Circle of the Moon for GBA. (Very enjoyable.) I haven't played any of the later ones, but from what I hear, they still uphold the Castlevania spirit.

I personally want to try Portrait of Ruin when I get a DS.
 
I played castlevania on gameboyadvance and it was the gayest castlevania i've ever played.Good tthing it was my friends own.
 
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for the DS was kinda....meh. It was fun, but too easy. Liked the multiple endings though, and what you have to do to get them. Getting the best ending requires more play time than the other endings. =/
 
I really hate that curse of darkness game!
 
lol, Curse of Darkness got boring too fast...It was still a little fun though.
 
I know, and it was too easy. I beat that game in two days. I never beat an adventure game like that in so little time.
 
lol, most adventure games are easy these days...at noon tommorow, I'm on a speed test for Curse of Darkness. XD I just feel like it, there's nothing to do. =/ So, meh. Might try that.
 
I waited for that game to come out for like three months. I paid a lot of money and reserved it as well. Believed me I was mad when I beat that game. They could at least give me my money worth.
 
lol, you never know. Castlevania:Lament of Innocence was a GREAT game.. fun bosses, a rather weak secret boss, but it was good. This is.. meh.. It's OK..but it could be alot better. It's still an alright game though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top