Do any one play Castlevania?

Nothing at all. It's confirmed it IS coming for the PS3 though.
 
What ones have you guys beaten? I've beaten Circle of the Moon, Curse of Darkness, Lament of Innocence, Harmony of Dissonance(spelling), and Aria of Sorrow>
 
Curse of Darkness, Lament of Innocence, and the first one.
 
I like Curse of Darkness. I think it's pretty cool, but there are the people who don't like it. I think Hector cool. But the coolest Castlevania character is Soma Cruz.
 
I could never finish the DS one. I still have it. XD

I loved Lament of Innocence. It awed me. :D

Curse of Darkness didn't meet my expectations, but it was still a great game.
 
I don't think I have ever played a Castlevania game :eek: , maybe just tried one for 5 min or something like that :p
 
You should really try and play one. They are really good games. They are a hack-and-slash, but they have a good storyline.
 
I want the one with Soma Cruz. It looks really cool and plus one of the cast members looks like this guy I know.
 
Aria of Sorrow or the new one for the DS? Either way, Aria of Sorrow is good. For a 2D GBA game, it has an in depth story.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top