Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 13, 2006 #1 I love k-pop music and I was just wondering do anyone else listen to k-pop other then me.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 13, 2006 #2 K pop? I don't listen to that. J-pop a few times maybe.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 14, 2006 #3 Why come everyone listen to j-pop?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 15, 2006 #4 It's a little more popular than K-Pop. o.0 I've listened to k-pop a LITTLE, but not really enough to like it.
It's a little more popular than K-Pop. o.0 I've listened to k-pop a LITTLE, but not really enough to like it.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jun 15, 2006 #5 K-pop and J-pop are great and I listen to it all the time. J-pop music videos are insain.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 15, 2006 #6 God...I listen to J-Pop MP3s....to not go through the pain of watching the videos. XD I'll start listening to K-Pop though, cause I wanna know some more about it. =/
God...I listen to J-Pop MP3s....to not go through the pain of watching the videos. XD I'll start listening to K-Pop though, cause I wanna know some more about it. =/
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 15, 2006 #7 Do any of your guys know who m.c the max is or dong bang shin gi aka tvfxq.
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Jun 15, 2006 #8 k-pop = korean pop? j-pop = japan pop? someone enlighten me
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 16, 2006 #9 darkshadow2247 said: k-pop = korean pop? j-pop = japan pop? someone enlighten me Click to expand... Yeah, that's exactly what it is. Good guesser, lol.
darkshadow2247 said: k-pop = korean pop? j-pop = japan pop? someone enlighten me Click to expand... Yeah, that's exactly what it is. Good guesser, lol.
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Jun 16, 2006 #10 no...its just that i've heard of j-rock lol