Do anyone play The Sims?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I was just wondering do anyone play that game. It is one of my favorite games of all time, how about you?
 
yes i did. but since i had my hdd reformated my cousin just so happened to ruin my CD so i can't reinstall it. go figure
 
lol, I love playing god. Trapping them in a flammable only room with fire places all around and no door to get out. :D I like playing it. o.0
 
Yeah that be fun, one time I trap like six people in one room. I had that place looking like a grave yard.
 
i play the sims 2 nightlife and i know many cheats and other things...
 
once i told my cousin that you could set off fireworks in the house and it would go through the roof. she tried to fight the fire and promptly died lol
 
Sephiroth said:
my girlfriend plays the sims like a crack addict
Sounds like me. I just love that game so much, i think that i play that game more than any final fantasy, but i really don't know. :confused: One thing i really know is that I am hook on that game :D , I just be playing it to design mainly. That was the reason why i decided to by it. I mean its so cool to me, i get to design, a raw looking place, and sim. Thats love, right there. :D
 
She likes to make groups of girls run around naked with only one guy living in the house.... Shes more of a perv then me.... its sad.
 
Yeah I know, I was mad when my computer crash. I couldn't even play it. I was acting like a drug freak. I made a deal with this girl I know. I told her that I will make her stupid website if she would buy a PS2 version of the new one. Anyway, I mainly just love it for designing homes and stuff. Plus I love creating Hott guys.
 
I recently bought the jackpot. The sims, and all its extensions for only $50 Aust.

Am still figuring out how to use it all, but the pet and magic extensions are good ones. Every one of my families has a cat now :p.
 
Wow, really but I really want the night life one. After I get thast one, then I will try it out.
 
I own the Sims 2 for PS2 and my little sister owns it for NDS. I've played The Sims and The Sims Bustin' Out for PS2 as well. Also, I use to have Vacation and Superstar for PC but my dad lost the CDs.
 
Anyone here knows how to install new clothes, objects, and stuff for the Sims 2?
 
I don't really remember how... as i haven't played in a year, but i can direct you to a really good site that can tell you how. You have it for the computer, correct?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top