Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #21 I play the Sims for the ps2..its not as good as the ones for pc...but they are still good enough to play anyways.
I play the Sims for the ps2..its not as good as the ones for pc...but they are still good enough to play anyways.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 5, 2007 #22 EmpressCrystal said: Anyone here knows how to install new clothes, objects, and stuff for the Sims 2? Click to expand... ;rof Man this was a while ago. I'm glad I firgure it out.
EmpressCrystal said: Anyone here knows how to install new clothes, objects, and stuff for the Sims 2? Click to expand... ;rof Man this was a while ago. I'm glad I firgure it out.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #23 Yeah a lot of these things I reply to are from awhile ago lol.
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna May 7, 2007 #24 My cousin has sims for the Xbox, which is where I play it.