Do they look alike?

Do they look alike?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Not really

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • They can be twins!

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do anyone think that Hero and Mathias from castlevania look alike?

I think they don't but there has been many who said they they do and don't. So I don't know. This is kinda like an aged old question to me that I really wanna know.

Here are the pics below.

ss-041.jpg


ss-hr_jj3.jpg
 
So you're asking if a British ex-knight-turned-Dracula from a video game looks like a Japanese... god, I don't even know what kind of a celebrity that guy is...?

Answer: No.
 
Here a few more pics of mathias.

CA01QZW5.jpg


CAT3B57T.jpg
 
Wow! The poll here isn't as bad as on solid. On solid I got like 37 no, and all kind of stuff. Three pages long, its a hott topic. I just wish they would give this topic a rest. You guys been a good sport about this topic.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top