Do you like working with people?

Do you prefer working in groups?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It makes no sense to make people work together!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever!

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Oh no, more more and more group work for me. This sucks, it so dumb, I mean i can do it by myself. I hate working with groups. I know in a battle teamwork is important, but that is a life and death thing if you want to live you have to team up with someone, but if it for something like a simple assignment on Photoshop or a speech, or whatever it shouldn't matter.
 
Usually no, much less complicated.......

Actually in fights/battles (:p) it's more important to count on yourself, I wouldn't easily trust my life to just ANYONE! :o
 
Teamwork is very important. Not only for ''death battles''... ^^"
Although it's sometimes hard to deal with, I think people should learn to work in group.
But you live in society, and you're not alone here... and as a part of a society you should be able to communicate with people, as well as helping them or working with them. It's 'healthy'.
 
Communicating is good! I agree.....but sometimes.....*Stuff* happens!
Like workin with incompetents (imagine THAT in a death battle ;)), or falling behind and letting down everyone (If you're the incompetent) that's just off the top of my head but there are plenty more of examples that's jus what i'm saying it doesn't always work well!

I've been in SO MANY TEAMS (sports, work, activities, usual friends etc...) and BELIEVE ME.....most of the times in the moment of truth, you're on your own eventually and/or have to deal with something alone! It's terrible but it's what happens :(
 
I say whatever.

Half of the time it's good to work with people to accomplish a difficult task, or have social activity while on the job. At the same time, it's annoying that people..well..annoy you while you're trying to get your job done. Especially if they're funny, like m3h.

=D
 
They make me work with someone almost every week. Tommorrow I have three groups to work with. One good thing about groups is you don't have to do the speaking. You can just let someone in your group explain everything on you poster, or whatever.
 
i should have voted whatever,but depending on who im with while working in a group,
i can like it or..not like it.
but all through life we have to deal with working with other people so,yea whatever. ^_^
 
If its a group i can work with i would rather work in a group. But if not I would rather work alone.
 
I prefer working with hamsters.

Oh boy, the activity at the office somehow never seems to run out!

And there's not even a coffee-machine. :o
 
reasoniamalive said:
0_o No coffee machine?!?!


Quit!

LOL!
Why a coffee machine when you work with the Hamtaro team?

Plus, you work together.

And things get better.

They're like, my best friends.

We enjoy sunflower seeds.

=D
 
Hydra said:
Why a coffee machine when you work with the Hamtaro team?

Plus, you work together.

And things get better.

They're like, my best friends.

We enjoy sunflower seeds.

=D

DANG DANG DANG DANG!!! XD
!'v3 l34rn3d 4 n3w w0rd. !'d n3v3r h34rd !7 fr0m 4ny0n3 wh0 w45n'7 5P4n!5h. 4nd ! l0v3 it, c4u53 73h n4me'5 funny! XD
 
lol
Wanna share some?
pipas.gif
 
Oh, the insides are yummy.

So are the outside.

.....

Not like I've swallowed the outside shell anytime or anything. =D
 
Well, the shell is salty! XD
But man, you have to break the shell in order to eat the seed! XD
 
Luis said:
Well, the shell is salty! XD
But man, you have to break the shell in order to eat the seed! XD
Oh, I know. XD

I do that. Sometimes. =D
 
OMG! XD
That's crazy man, crazy. Oh, u serious? =O
 
Luis said:
OMG! XD
That's crazy man, crazy. Oh, u serious? =O
I am serious. XD

I break open the shell in my mouth and usually spit the shell out and eat the seed. But from time to time I get brain cramps, and try to swallow the seed with the shell still in m4h m0uth. XD!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top