Do you think that they look alike?

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I've been playing Final Fantasy X-2 these past 2 or 3 weeks and now that I'm playing it the 2nd time, I noticed that Nooj's Statue in LeBlanc's bedroom kinda looks like Laguna, from Final Fantasy VIII.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I getting paranoid?

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! My post count is 42 and I have 42 Gil :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Last edited:
and 42 is the meaning of the ultimate question of life the universe and everything (hiychhikers guide to the galaxy :D) i didnt notice anythign similar but then agen i havnt played it in a year :S might have to start up agen :D
 
I don't think so, I mean Laguna was hott!!! Nooj isn't really hott.
 
John Smith said:
I've been playing Final Fantasy X-2 these past 2 or 3 weeks and now that I'm playing it the 2nd time, I noticed that Nooj's Statue in LeBlanc's bedroom kinda looks like Laguna, from Final Fantasy VIII.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I getting paranoid?

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! My post count is 42 and I have 42 Gil :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hm... don't remember the statue, but I could imagine that you might see a bit of Laguna in it (just 'cause of the hair and posture?).
 
Try using yor phone, thats what I do if I can't get a pic I want.
 
hmm i do see some things about them that do make them look a tad bit alike...hair color the way nooj's hair is kinda brushed to the side makes it look kinda like Laguna
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top