Do you think with a voice in your head?

Do you think with a voice in your head?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
The voice in my head is a talking cat. Shes CRAZY!!!
(arguing with self) no I wont let you kill him no AHHHH losing conrol)
Ok im fine.
 
blackstar said:
The voice in my head is a talking cat. Shes CRAZY!!!
(arguing with self) no I wont let you kill him no AHHHH losing conrol)
Ok im fine.
=o maybe its me! :p j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me
 
My vioce says the things that I want to say, but shouldn't if you know what I mean.
 
*breathes heavily*

LUKE....stop by Mcdonalds...and buy me some CHEETOS.

Before I twist your mind..to the DARK SIDE.

=O

My voice in my head rarely talks to me anymore. =(
 
Kat said:
=o maybe its me! :p j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me
her name is Nim right now shes telling me to eat some tuna or she will kill me.
 
LOL...shouldn't this be in Spamtas...never mind. Nearly everything we comment on has it's place in that melting pot. LOL!

There's a lot to be said for this thread though. Funny comments by all.

My voice is typically like cloud101's. Although it's my own, it usually says things I'd never REALLY WANT to say out loud. XD!

Othertimes, I just organize my thoughts...like Kat.

Othertimes, when I'm hyper or happy, its other voices like cartoonish/impish voices to make myself or other's around me laugh.

I think it's normal.
 
I do. And when I read. I try to use voices I've made up or have heard before. It makes the story better.
 
reasoniamalive said:
LOL...shouldn't this be in Spamtas...never mind. Nearly everything we comment on has it's place in that melting pot. LOL!

There's a lot to be said for this thread though. Funny comments by all.

My voice is typically like cloud101's. Although it's my own, it usually says things I'd never REALLY WANT to say out loud. XD!

Othertimes, I just organize my thoughts...like Kat.

Othertimes, when I'm hyper or happy, its other voices like cartoonish/impish voices to make myself or other's around me laugh.

I think it's normal.
I know. =O

Still, it's on topic though. The "topic" of this thread is pretty loose based though. XD!

Anyway, my voices in my head still talk to me. Sometimes I like what they say. Sometimes I even DO what they say. Like eat. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top