- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,778
- Age
- 48
- Occupation
- car sales
- RPG Name
- Leon
my voice in my head is my own voice though sometimes it can be characters from tv or games.
John Smith said:Woooooooooooo. Like a Darth Vader one?![]()
=o maybe its me!blackstar said:The voice in my head is a talking cat. Shes CRAZY!!!
(arguing with self) no I wont let you kill him no AHHHH losing conrol)
Ok im fine.
Kat said:=o maybe its me!j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me
w0rd.Soma said:My vioce says the things that I want to say, but shouldn't if you know what I mean.
her name is Nim right now shes telling me to eat some tuna or she will kill me.Kat said:=o maybe its me!j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me
I know. =Oreasoniamalive said:LOL...shouldn't this be in Spamtas...never mind. Nearly everything we comment on has it's place in that melting pot. LOL!
There's a lot to be said for this thread though. Funny comments by all.
My voice is typically like cloud101's. Although it's my own, it usually says things I'd never REALLY WANT to say out loud. XD!
Othertimes, I just organize my thoughts...like Kat.
Othertimes, when I'm hyper or happy, its other voices like cartoonish/impish voices to make myself or other's around me laugh.
I think it's normal.