Does anyone know where I could find this game?

hey things off the internet are cheap,i got a tidus necklace off it for one penny in mint condition,back on topic i woulcnt buy it pff the internet it was just another olace you could get it.
 
try checking on the internet.or circuit city I seen it there a while back.good luck finding it.

you should go on the internet.I was looking for one to and I found one as low as 29.99
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I highly agree with Tiny Bronco and people from Best Buys told me the same exact thing.
 
Can you download Playstation ROMS? I didnt think you were able to yet. I would love to get a FF7 ROM just so i could play it on my comp. Even though i already have the PS version.
 
Disc games (from what I understand) have ISOs, the equivalent of ROMs. (The image on the disc.) Yeah, you can download them, but I wouldn't have any idea where to download them and we can't really tell you. You can play the game on an emulator with your computer (with the game disc), and from what I understand, that is legal. (Of course, that wouldn't help you if you were trying to find the game. :p)

Anyway, just keep looking. Used Game stores. You will find it.
 
its very very hard to find and its also very rare to find
 
I bought mine on my PSP for $10.56 it beats $300 by a huge shot >:D It requires 1.3 MB I think either way make sure you have alot of space b4 buying it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top