- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
AdventureQuest RPG?
How did you know about it?
How do you feel about it?
I think it's a great online game =D I knew about its existance on an ad on an online games site (Yeah, I'm an online game freak person player).
I have a Level 89 almost 90 Character and a 47 secondary character.
I play it since last year, 25th july 2005, more detailedly
How did you know about it?
How do you feel about it?
I think it's a great online game =D I knew about its existance on an ad on an online games site (Yeah, I'm an online game freak person player).
I have a Level 89 almost 90 Character and a 47 secondary character.
I play it since last year, 25th july 2005, more detailedly