Does Cloud have the Jenova gene? *Spoilers*

Ah okay now I get it lol. I just posted the stuff on here to see what you guys would think of it so we can like stay on topic seeing how I had no idea on what to post. That way we can get on a little discussion on whether or not that website is really worth it or not lol
 
hum I have been to ffshrine tons of times, but I can't say I agree with things they post, sorry to say, but they are normaly never right
 
It is though! We already know he's man and the well they messed with him. but we still love you Cloud...what else are we suppose to talk about?
 
Last edited:
Well there was really nobody on yesterday while I was one so I wasn't really sure what to do. You know? lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top