If One-Winged Angel were about you, what messages do you think it would convey?
I always liked the trumpet melody in the interlude. It gave me the biggest chill and has always been my favorite part of the song.
Its lyrics, "Burning inward with violent anger," "Fate, monstrous and empty," "Come, Glorious and Generous one, do not let me die," have touched me deeply and remind me of the suffering of the less fortunate. To help the less fortunate would seem to me the inspirational message of the song One-Winged Angel.
I'm keeping in mind, however, that the object of the game is to destroy Safer Sephiroth, who is not a generous character and has some awful attacks.
I invite you to share your thoughts. Is there anything good in One-Winged Angel?
I always liked the trumpet melody in the interlude. It gave me the biggest chill and has always been my favorite part of the song.
Its lyrics, "Burning inward with violent anger," "Fate, monstrous and empty," "Come, Glorious and Generous one, do not let me die," have touched me deeply and remind me of the suffering of the less fortunate. To help the less fortunate would seem to me the inspirational message of the song One-Winged Angel.
I'm keeping in mind, however, that the object of the game is to destroy Safer Sephiroth, who is not a generous character and has some awful attacks.
I invite you to share your thoughts. Is there anything good in One-Winged Angel?