Donate

Zeromus_X said:
I tried going to a member profile, clicked on 'donate', and it said 'there are none of this item left.' xD
lol, that's what happens when I try to donate.
 
Same here I tried but wasn't successful. HEY!! richboywonder gets gil from some1:(. I want free gil too.*cries*
 
Well it definatly seems to be brokeded. =P

They will do what they can when they have time to do so, don't get impatient guys and gals. The admins do the best they can ther eis no need for us to complain and make their job any more of a hassle than it is already.
 
Griever said:
Well it definatly seems to be brokeded. =P

They will do what they can when they have time to do so, don't get impatient guys and gals. The admins do the best they can ther eis no need for us to complain and make their job any more of a hassle than it is already.

lol,brokeded :D
but yea thats my point:)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top