Doom

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
Just saw this in the movies and it was pretty good. If your a Doom fan you'll probably enjoy. I'd say go see it. Thats just me.

PEace!
 
It looks pretty good, but I'll probably wait until it's in a dollar theater because I'm not payng ten dollars to see a movie.
 
It is? Odd..

Well, I guess I'll check it out eventually.. don't have too high hopes on how good it is though :)
 
So...is the movie a FPS like the game?
Well...I saw a trailer and it seems to be not really bad...it could even be good
 
Near the end theres a segment that is like an FPS, but thats only for part of the movie, not the whole thing.
 
Odd. This is Doom we're talking about right? I don't remember a movie. Or maybe my news is too old.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top