Dot.Hack

.Hack

  • Thumbs Up

    Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Thumbs Down

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

zen la

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
107
RPG Name
Zenn
I looked at this game in a shop the other day i see it is rpg but i didnt buy it coz i wasnt sure about it does any one rate it? if you would care to answer my poll so i could get a better idea that would be most helpfull to me.
 
Definitely a HUGE thumbs-up from me. :D One of my most favorite RPG's of all time, and I highly recommend getting the first series. I haven't played GU, but I"m sure that the second series is just as good, if now better. So yeah, you should go for it. :}
 
thanks very much i think i will now
 
I'm only on Outbreak in the series, and while old, it's one of the best RPG's I've played in a while. I say go for it. =D
 
Is i a big series like the final fantasy's?
 
Not really. There are 4 of the first series. Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine.
Then the sequel series GU has 3 games Rebirth,Reminisce, and the final isnt out yet Redemption. I have played all of them and consider it a highlight of my gaming career definitely one of the best.
 
yeah i enjoy this game too. my mother marius got all 4 .she beat it but im barely on the second one.:(
 
i couldn't get enough of that game. i have all four games of it.awesome.
 
I played about an hour of it before shelving it I think (presuming we are talking about INFECTION). I don't really understand the appeal.
 
Eh, you have to get involved with it to love it. Like, Mutation/Outbreak involved, and that isn't until the end of the second game/beginning of the third game. Infection's just a big beginning, and it mostly loses people there.
 
I can't really see myself playing through two games in order to find the series interesting. I hear the gameplay is basically identical in all installments anyway, which is what turned me off to begin with.
 
It's all about story, IMO. If you really loved the first one, then it's the same game, just with different people, worlds, and features. The World and the concept is the same in every game. It does get boring fast, but for the people who like it, the most likely like it for the story.

I'm still in Outbreak, because I got bored with it. I want to play it, but I can't bring myself to do the same thing over and over and over to progress, but a cutscene is all it takes to get me hooked. :rolleyes:

It just really depends on if you're judging the story or the gameplay.
 
I love everything .Hack related. I have played and beaten all of them. I just recently got and beat .Hack/G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption. It was fantastic, and not to mention the secret marriage card you can send to a party member. I married Endrance, who is the coolest game character ever. Endrance is the guy in my avatar and my sig. The other one in my sig is the main character of G.U. Either way, everyone should give them a shot.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top