Dracula's Unknown Sons III (Summary)

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Never coming back
 
Last edited:
So far, it's rather bland.

The grammatical errors are understandable. ^__^

Can't you Copy/Paste it? Well, if you typed it elsewhere anyway.

It's starting it quite nice, but also, it sounds like it's been done before. The idea I mean.
 
Yeah the whole put to sleep thing sucks, it kinda no orginal but thats all I can think of for now. it's a long long long play, why I said that is because out of all what the summary said i wrote 40 pages of the first few scenes. I'm on the part when Sue get betrayed by Grim and he loses his powers and kingdom.
 
Oh, okay.

Oh, and FTR, mark spoilers when you reveal something important about the story. One of us on here might be interested in reading it when you decide to post it. =D
 
.............
 
Last edited:
................
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top