Dracula's Unknown Sons

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
UPDATING!!! WILL BE POSTED BACK IN A FEW MONTHS OR MAYBE A YEAR
 
Last edited:
UPDATING
 
Last edited:
Please don't take this story no where else other then this website!
 
No I didn't write it for school, its a very long story. That really hard to explain. I was bored so I decided to post it here. Plus I wanted to see what people think of it.
 
did you write this and if you did its really good but next time type it in word then copy and paste and read over it to check to see if you wrote it write because there were many things that you could have changed to make it sound better but nonetheless it is a really good story and i would like to read more
 
Well thank you, it been here for a while. I would have post more, but no replies. Anyway, once I get home i will follow your advice and also I will try and post the rest.
 
oh no, it's I forgot this story is on my other computer and its broke. So it will take a while for me to post the rest. I only have the Third story on this computer I'm using. I will try to post it as soon as possible.
 
Yeah, the third one is even better.
 
UPDATING
 
Last edited:
updating
 
Last edited:
I'm not bring it back...the story is too weird...lot of stuff from the story happened in real life.

You can delete this thread...the story never coming back
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top