Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 4, 2008 #61 -_-; Your insane.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 4, 2008 #62 Phoenix Flame said: -_-; Your insane. Click to expand... I know OwO
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 5, 2008 #63 I beat Dhoulmagus's first form. I put up a good fight for round two, but I failed because by that time I had already used half of Angelo's/Jessica's/Jim's (Hero's) mp, and eventually I couldn't heal or buff anymore, so everyone bit it. X_x Gonna try again..
I beat Dhoulmagus's first form. I put up a good fight for round two, but I failed because by that time I had already used half of Angelo's/Jessica's/Jim's (Hero's) mp, and eventually I couldn't heal or buff anymore, so everyone bit it. X_x Gonna try again..