Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #201 X-files...? um okay *catches poster and hangs it up on bedroom wall* *drops....Hydra on next poster*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #202 *hugs self* What? I had to catch something! XD *drops a Digital Audio Player*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #203 *catches digital audio player and makes sure it doesn't break* *drops ice cream pies on next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 14, 2007 #204 When the ice cream pies hit me, they melt me. Yes, I melt. Drops Lindblum on the next poster.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 16, 2007 #205 *watches whatever that is dropping and tries to figure out what that is* ROCK ON!!!*crazily throws an electric guitar on his poster below him*
*watches whatever that is dropping and tries to figure out what that is* ROCK ON!!!*crazily throws an electric guitar on his poster below him*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #206 (Lindblum is a huge city-castle from FFIX) Crazily transforms the elcetric guitar into Rose McGowan. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Somehow makes himself drop Rose on the next poster.
(Lindblum is a huge city-castle from FFIX) Crazily transforms the elcetric guitar into Rose McGowan. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Somehow makes himself drop Rose on the next poster.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #207 *catches the rose and puts it into a vase* *drops a box of crayons on the next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #208 (lol!! Rose is a person. Oh well! Now she's an actual rose). Turns the crayons into candles and throws them at ants. Drops Hydra's whippin belt on the next poster. WHIP IT GOOD!!!! Real good.
(lol!! Rose is a person. Oh well! Now she's an actual rose). Turns the crayons into candles and throws them at ants. Drops Hydra's whippin belt on the next poster. WHIP IT GOOD!!!! Real good.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #209 (well sucks to be her lol) *grabs the whip and smacks Hydra with it* XD *drops a bottle of glue on the next poster*
(well sucks to be her lol) *grabs the whip and smacks Hydra with it* XD *drops a bottle of glue on the next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #210 Glues himself to Mount Everest. Drops ultimate knowledge.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #211 uhh *grabs the knowledge and.....and* *drops candy bar on the next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #212 Stuffs candy bar into cake. Who wouldn't? Disguises himself as a stormtrooper so he can sneak into the Death Star and use one of their hi-tech toilets. Drops Dath Vader's booties on the next poster. HAH!
Stuffs candy bar into cake. Who wouldn't? Disguises himself as a stormtrooper so he can sneak into the Death Star and use one of their hi-tech toilets. Drops Dath Vader's booties on the next poster. HAH!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #213 o.o *lets the booties fall on the ground and stares at them blankly* XD *drops a sheet on the next poster*
o.o *lets the booties fall on the ground and stares at them blankly* XD *drops a sheet on the next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #214 Licks it. Drops a ride-on vacuum.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #215 *catches the vacuum and sets on down* *drops a sword on the next poster* sounds painful,lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 17, 2007 #216 *catches sword* *drops self with sword facing down* 0h n03s!
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #217 Hydra lands in something pleasant. VERY pleasant. Drops a statue of Xena Warrior Princess.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #218 *grabs the statue and brings it to life* awesome! *drops a piece of cake on the next poster*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #219 I hold it and give it back to you I drop my cell phone
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #220 *catches cell phone and adds number to it* *drops spongebob on next poster*