drop something on the next poster.

*blackmails KFC and gets millions of dollars outa them*

^wierd obsession with HFC atm??

*drops the letter T on the next poster*
 
(Haha na it was just a coincidence that KFC was in both threads. I forgot I had put iit in the other one as well)

*turns the T upside down to make a sword*

*Throws the sword at the next poster*
 
*plays hacky-sac with it*

^Your an aussie and u dont know wat a drop bear is?? ask ur parents...they should know lol. If they dont know, ill tell ya

*drops a jar of vegemite on next poster*
 
*paints the broom*

You don't know what Vegimite is!? Although I can't really say anything cos I don't know what drop bear is.

*drops a giant balloon on the next poster*
 
*catches and tastes*

yuck! i hate browniez >.<

*throwz it back up at the back of clief's head* >:-(

gotta..release..anger

*punchez a cat to fall down into next post*

thar, all better ^^

..err what did i do ._. *lookz down at next post to see what happens next*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top