drop something on the next poster.

*drinks it, since by the time it gets to me, it's warm*

*drops an empty coffee cup*
 
*catches the bat*

*turns sideways, and hits a fastball at the next poster!*

=O
 
is surprised to find the bat thron back at him!
jams it in the trash can then drops the trash can out the window!
 
Catches jar

Drops a baby tiger
 
Catches baby tiger, brainwashes it into believing it is an adult lama. Fufufu.

Drops the off-white goblet of slightly less than ultimate power.
 
*uses the 1337 power of ultimate to break the goblet*

*drops Peter Griffin*
 
Ahh he too big, someone get me some medical help.

I drop a M.C The Max cd by the impact
 
*Catches M.C. the Max CD*

WOAH! I bet EmpressCrystal would love his! xD

*Sends the CD via air-mail to EmpressCrystal*

*Airplane crashes, falling on the next poster! :eek:*
 
My Cd!!! Oh no, it's crack! ;ang

I drop my heavy book bag
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top