Drugs

Avathar said:
Dutch it was. ;)
Oops! Sorry, translation mistake :p

By the way, you're really close to Holland! Haven't you done a 'cultural trip' through the journey? ;)
If any of you don't know, in Holland it's legal to buy it and legal to own it, but I think you can only smoke in the coffee shops.

I think people at an adult age should be conscious enough to know their limits, or what it's bat or not for themselves.
 
Last edited:
I think they should legalize E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Not because I want to try it all - simply for the murder rate in this country to decrease. Most murders are drug/financial-related and methinks this may help...true - you'll get a LOT more drug-related deaths due to O.D....but that's druggies doing themselves in...not others for more drugs.

Of course...my theory COULD backfire, but - meh! :p
 
I couldn't agree with you more on that one. No one is putting a gun to a druggies head and saying "take it". Druggies must take some responsibility for their actions too.
 
marijuana legalized definetly. The only reason it isn't is because it's an herb, and the govt. can't collect tax money on herbs. it eases pain (headaches, body aches) and helps people relax, why do you think people in amsterdam live longer?
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
marijuana legalized definetly. The only reason it isn't is because it's an herb, and the govt. can't collect tax money on herbs. it eases pain (headaches, body aches) and helps people relax, why do you think people in amsterdam live longer?

I suppose that I can...quite agree with you on that one. I won't deny it--I've always wanted to try smoking pot. And if they legalized it, I probably would. It's supposed to be a good herb, really...

However, like smoking, chewing tobacco, and alchohol, it shouldn't be legal for just ANYONE. Kids much younger than even myself should be kept away from it...

But what I'm saying could just be sounding twisted and wrong, depending on people's point of view. So I'm not sure at the moment.
 
Older people say pot is worse than drinking alcohol for a long period of time in your life.

But us young people can smoke it for a while, only feeling the wild trippy feeling. It's supposed to relax you and help with aches, actually. I've never tried smoking it, but it sounds like a miracle worker if you think about it. ;]

I do believe it has its downsides though.
 
i dont like any drugs whatsover I am totally against them, i think they should never legalise anything.

I've seen drugs ruin too many peoples lives. I'm not putting all the blame on the dealers though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top