*dun dun dun*

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
well, Fawkes wanted to see some of my artwork, and i don't think you guys would mind seeing some of it either.
the pictures are all blurry and stuff--sorry about that--my brother won't let me use the scanner.
=_=
..
but anywayz here ya go.

my Chocobo sketch...
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/Chocoboheart.jpg

um um um....i drew this when i was depressed. XD
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/Bleedingheart.jpg

this is A phoenix..kinda crappy O.o
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/phoenix.jpg

A kittie.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/warriorkat.jpg

kinda...anime-ish version of Yuna =D
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/yunasketch.jpg

i did this during study hall at school--i was bored. :D
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/lionface.jpg

my rough Sketch of Squall...
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/squall.jpg

thats all i'll post for now, but if you wanna see some more holla at me.
=^_^=
 
Kat... You. Are. An. Artist! O.O

I love that chocobo.

Are all those sketches based of existing pictures, like the chocobo and Squall?
 
Your Squall looks hott
 
O_O

Kat.Draw.My.Tattoo.

I'm serious too.

You're a great artist.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Was that the phoenix you were drawing for me??? @_@

I loves it! <3 S2
no, no, no, no, no.
=^_^=

im still working on yours.

=D

@Hydra- thanx ^___^
your not the first person to ask me to draw their tattoo.
XD




^_^
 
No, I'm rly serious Kat.

If I told you what I wanted, and you drew it for me, I'd ship you money.

I'm not kidding. And it's really simple too. It's not even a picture, perse. XD;
 
Hydra said:
No, I'm rly serious Kat.

If I told you what I wanted, and you drew it for me, I'd ship you money.

I'm not kidding. And it's really simple too. It's not even a picture, perse. XD;
ya..you told me what you wanted.
but i forgot.
XD

BTW i don't take monnies.

just attention works for me.
XD
 
I'll talk to yew everyday? XDD

I really need a good artist to draw it, or it won't mean much, and well, you're pretty good.
 
reasoniamalive said:
w00t!!! You mean its going to be BETTER than that phoenix? x_X Wow wow wowwww!!! = D!!

I can't wait....er, I guess I can. I've waited 4 years already. XD
FOUR YEARS....YAAAAA RIGHT.:p
but ya it'll be waaaay better than that phoenix, cuz that was a quick sketch.
^_~
 
What!? I've wanted that tattoo for at LEAST four years. But, similar to what Hydra said, I don't want to just get ANYONE to tat something permanent on my sensitive b0d ;_;

...and I don't just want ANY artist to sketch it for me neither. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top