Dynasty warriors

Love DW series i had DW-2 Dw-3 Dw-4 Empires they all were good
 
Even if it is fun, I don't really like them that much... It feels like I'm playing the same game, but with a little extra things each time.
 
i like only dynasty warriors 2 and 4 becouse i hav only play them....
 
Don't have it yet, but pretty soon I would buy it. After I get everything else I must have. Oh man, Final Fantasy XIII looks so freaking cool. I will take a lot out of me too, so it will be a year or two before I will be able to get any Dynasty Warriors games.
 
I love Dynasty Warriors. Even though it is the samething over and over again. Something about it just makes me want to play it more. So I do. I've played and beaten all except for 5. Give me time and I will lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top