Gawd I dunno about you lot but I can't wait for E3, Square have been keeping themselves to themselves of late, I hope they have some things to show us that will be well worth the wait, I'm especialy interested in Final Fantasy XII (being a huge Vagrant Story fan and having played a little of FFTactics, FFXII being by a lot of the same team) and advent children. Any comments thoughts on the E3 show coming up?
This years line up;
PS2
- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Final Fantasy XII
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Radiata Stories
- Romancing SaGa
Windows and PS2
- Final Fantasy XI
- Front Mission Online
Mobile
- Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding
- Front Mission 2089
- Hexcite Fusion
- Musashi Mobile Samurai
Visual Entertainment
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
This years line up;
PS2
- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Final Fantasy XII
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Radiata Stories
- Romancing SaGa
Windows and PS2
- Final Fantasy XI
- Front Mission Online
Mobile
- Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding
- Front Mission 2089
- Hexcite Fusion
- Musashi Mobile Samurai
Visual Entertainment
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children