Easiest Contest Ever

darkshadow2247

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
545
Age
37
Location
Zanarkand
Website
www.makemeking.com
Occupation
Communications Technician
RPG Name
Phoenix
I'm holding a contest. This will be the easiest contest ever with no strings attatched. The reward....



30,000 gil!

So, what do you have to do? Well, it's simple really.

To win this little contest, all you have to do is PM me with a picture. Not just any picture, but a picture of a piece of paper. The paper must be blank and college ruled. No writing, typing, drawing, doodles, etc. allowed on the paper. It may NOT be the cover sheet found in packs of unopened paper. In other words, NOT this:

200.jpg


Happy hunting!
 
So this doesnt work it needs to have lines on it?
 

Attachments

  • 300px-Paper_sheet.jpg
    300px-Paper_sheet.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 54
Here ya go *does a happy dance* I know i double poseted i got excited thank you amazon.com
 

Attachments

  • college paper.jpg
    college paper.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 80
lolz!

*steals the pics sneakly and PMs them to darkshadow like he ASKED* :p

Yay, I'm rich!!!! :p























OR
















MAYBE.........

































NOT, I'd be a jerk if i did that n hate myself ;)
 
Wow thanks, you are a good friend here ill split it with you after i send him the pm :)
 
Yeah and you cant pm pictures
 
The results are in. Blackstar was the first to PM me but he did NOT PM with a pic. He posted in the thread. The rules specifically stated you must PM me with the picture.

The official winner is Fawkes_Lament. They followed the rules correctly. Fawkes will receive the 30,000 gil.

BUT!
Yes, there is a but. But since I'm a nice guy and have a small fortune in gil, I will be nice enough to give 12,000 gil to Blackstar. He was the first to get a picture; he did not PM it to me though.

Congrats to the both of you. And it's a shame that no one else entered the easiest contest ever.

Look foward to more silly and easy contests held by Darkshadow2247.
 
Last edited:
Im looking forward to it thanks to you i got to give my account a makeover :) or cange my custom title i just wanted to sound cool
 
darkshadow2247 said:
The first person to PM me with a haiku wins 10,000 gil.

-_- I'd win darkshadow...but I have a small fortune in gil myself...actually I'd have more except I donated most of it to my ex...heh..heh *shoots self in foot.*

:p I'll let some less-fortunate schmuck win it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top