Easter

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Yay, Happy Easter all.

Haha our easter bunny, Minhyuk will be retiring as sig/avi.
So say goodbye....:(
 
Happy Resurrection Sunday. ^^

"Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it." A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

BE BLESSED!

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End....The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."
 
er... yes

happy western easter!
 
n'ah-uh! MY BUNNY! ><; *grabs darkshadow's leg as he's borrowing and pulls him out of hole....body slams*

*You obtain choco bunny!*

= 3

*sits down and eats choco bunny*

*sadness cured, healed 300 hp* >= D
 
*gives copy of Dragon Quest VIII to darkshadow*

There ya go...lotsa bunny girls in thur. =3

Don't Get me started on that game


....anybody like them little Marsmello chiks?.....Peeps i think there called....I have like A Farm of 'em
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top