Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 30, 2007 #1 I got tired of waiting for this guy to do it, so I just made this quick one until he is done. I know a lot of you are happy to not see M.C The Max and to see Edea back. ;a01
I got tired of waiting for this guy to do it, so I just made this quick one until he is done. I know a lot of you are happy to not see M.C The Max and to see Edea back. ;a01
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 30, 2007 #2 ;ang ;ang ;ang Matron, you shall be kept safe, as long as Edea stays controled
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 31, 2007 #3 Yeah and I will protect her.